Welcome to Artzee Chris' Cool Clipart & Graphics

Howdy and thanks for taking time to visit my little corner of the web. If you are looking for lots of fun graphics and clipart to use for FREE, then this is the place you are looking for. As a freelance illustrator for many years I used to make clipart and graphics for software programs like PrintShop and for companies like Mattel Interactive. Now as a stay at home mom for my two beautiful special needs boys, I decided to create a blog where I could share my art. So please bookmark me and come back often to see what cool stuff I'll be offering.

Friday, January 21, 2011

I Just Put an Item in my Etsy Shop

I started a new endeavor tonight so I guess we will see how it gos. I posted a digital download valentine card and matching envelope in my Etsy shop. I've tried a few things here and there in and there but have never really jumped in. The nice thing is that it's only 20 cents a listing for 3 month so it really is reasonable. I've included a link below the images so if you have a chance go over and take a look.  I only have one item in the shop now, but I'm gonna be adding some more stuff.

Wishing everyone a wonderful weekend



Etsy Shop Valentine Notecard with Matching Envelope Digital Download

3 comments:

  1. Chris, it looks like you're getting ready for my Mail Art Swap:) Beautiful design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Chris,
    What a beautiful design! I want to wish you the very best with your Etsy shop. I am new to this endeavor but find as you do, the fees cannot be beat. I shall pop on over to your shop and "heart" you ...

    Wishing you a fabulous week ahead! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Chris,
    Just found you today!!!!
    Love your artwork. I have two etsy shops
    and it is lots of fun. Enjoy.
    Sue
    Astrachic Studio
    South Australia

    ReplyDelete