Welcome to Artzee Chris' Cool Clipart & Graphics

Howdy and thanks for taking time to visit my little corner of the web. If you are looking for lots of fun graphics and clipart to use for FREE, then this is the place you are looking for. As a freelance illustrator for many years I used to make clipart and graphics for software programs like PrintShop and for companies like Mattel Interactive. Now as a stay at home mom for my two beautiful special needs boys, I decided to create a blog where I could share my art. So please bookmark me and come back often to see what cool stuff I'll be offering.

Monday, January 24, 2011

Cool Postage Stamps and Handwriting on Postcard

Well I hope it's warmer where you are today because the temp this morning here was a balmy 9 degrees F or (-8 c), and I heard there's talk of a snowstorm  on Wednesday.  Well at least it's sunny!  Summer just seems so long and far away right now.
Sorry it's been a few days since I posted some fun freebies but I've been working hard on some other projects, and got behind.  So for today I have some really cool postage stamps with cancel markings and some handwriting too.  Just think of all the really fun stuff you can do with these so enjoy and have a wonderful week.



January24-2011PostageEphemera

5 comments:

  1. Chris, I love to play a little game of seeing how many internatinal connections one item can have. I must say: your postcard must qualify for first prize:) A French postcard, mailed to Ireland, bearing an English half penny stamp with Napoli and Blackrock/Dublin postal cancellations! I wonder if it was mailed while on a cruise or trip by boat because it's stamped "Paquebots" which is steamer ship in French....What a story that card could tell!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you! This is very cool... yes!
    We have also snow in Vienna... spring seems so far away!

    xxx Susi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Chris ! very nice papers ! thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey girlie,
    I am needing your email address :-P it says "no reply" as a return address. Do you still want to trade valentine tags? let me know :-)
    ~Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  5. These a lovely - thanks so much for these Chris!

    ReplyDelete