Welcome to Artzee Chris' Cool Clipart & Graphics

Howdy and thanks for taking time to visit my little corner of the web. If you are looking for lots of fun graphics and clipart to use for FREE, then this is the place you are looking for. As a freelance illustrator for many years I used to make clipart and graphics for software programs like PrintShop and for companies like Mattel Interactive. Now as a stay at home mom for my two beautiful special needs boys, I decided to create a blog where I could share my art. So please bookmark me and come back often to see what cool stuff I'll be offering.

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Heart Valentine 12x12 Pattern Papers to Print!



Howdy I hope everyone is well and enjoying their week.  We have been iced in from a storm that hit us last night but the temp has risen, and we have thawed out some so I do believe the kids will be back in school tomorrow, after a long 4 day weekend.  Since I was house bound I designed some more 12x12 Valentine papers, and I also did a ballerina illustration for a card for my Cafepress Shop.  I was going for a Degas painterly feel to make my ballerina look like one of his paintings.  I'm pretty pleased with the way it came out.




Ballerina Dancer Greeting Card



Just click on image below to take you to the original image and right click to download them

CelticknotHeartPattern12x12


MagentaHeartPaper12x12


RedHeartPaper12x12


whitecurlyqheartsonpinkpaper

2 comments:

  1. Oh these are so vibrant, zingy! And the ballerina is lovely!
    Thank you! Bet your boys'll be glad to get out and about again after being cooped up!

    ReplyDelete