Welcome to Artzee Chris' Cool Clipart & Graphics

Howdy and thanks for taking time to visit my little corner of the web. If you are looking for lots of fun graphics and clipart to use for FREE, then this is the place you are looking for. As a freelance illustrator for many years I used to make clipart and graphics for software programs like PrintShop and for companies like Mattel Interactive. Now as a stay at home mom for my two beautiful special needs boys, I decided to create a blog where I could share my art. So please bookmark me and come back often to see what cool stuff I'll be offering.

Friday, December 24, 2010

Victorian Happy New Year Cards

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and are enjoying the holidays.
It's hard to believe that there is only one week left in 2010. It seems as the years pass they seem flying by faster and faster. I always enjoy this week between Christmas and New Years because it's usually when we have our family "staycation". My husband takes the week off, we get to play with the kids, eat yummy Christmas leftovers, the kids get to see their grandparents, and I like to spend time thinking about what I would like to accomplish in the New Year. So as we get ready to welcome in 2011 here are some vintage Victorian New Years Cards for you art altering image fun. Enjoy!


NewYearClock


manwomanwithchampagnenewyear


littledutchegirl


gnomesnewyear


GirlHappyNewYear


Moneypurse

No comments:

Post a Comment