Welcome to Artzee Chris' Cool Clipart & Graphics

Howdy and thanks for taking time to visit my little corner of the web. If you are looking for lots of fun graphics and clipart to use for FREE, then this is the place you are looking for. As a freelance illustrator for many years I used to make clipart and graphics for software programs like PrintShop and for companies like Mattel Interactive. Now as a stay at home mom for my two beautiful special needs boys, I decided to create a blog where I could share my art. So please bookmark me and come back often to see what cool stuff I'll be offering.

Friday, February 18, 2011

Cute Little Irish Kids

StPatricksDaykids
OK I have been on a little break here for a while but I'm back with more stuff now! Here are some cute little Irish children for you to print out and have fun with.    I'm still working on other goodies so keep coming back to check out the new things I'll be posting!  Have a great weekend all.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Feb. 19, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete